|ABCs of Medicare|
Event Type: Adults|
Age Group(s): Adults
Start Time: 2:00 PM
End Time: 3:00 PM
presented by Rosemary Daniels of BankersLife.
She will review the basics, along with answering questions such as:
• What is the different between traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage?
• When can I switch coverages if I don’t like my plan?
• How do I know I’m picking the most cost-effective plan for me?
• Will Medicare cover any costs if I need care in my own home?
• What doesn’t Medicare cover that I should be aware of?
Whether you are new to Medicare or have been enrolled for a few years, you are sure to learn something you didn’t know before.
Location: Community Room